Quick & Easy Cocktail Sauce
- Chili Sauce to taste
- 1 pound fresh or frozen shrimp
1. In medium bowl combine ketchup, Kelchner's Horseradish, Worcestershire, chili sauce & lemon juice. Stir well & chill for one hour.
2. Rinse and devein the shrimp.
3. Pour cocktail sauce into a serving bowl and serve shrimp on the side for dipping.
4. Add slices of lemon as optional garnish.
Click HERE for a how-to video on this recipe.
There are currently no comments for this recipe. Why not try it out and let us know how it tastes?
Write a review