Salmon in Smoky Maple Chipotle Marinade
- 1-2 lb Salmon
- 1 bottle Kelchner’s Smoky Maple Chipotle Marinade and Sauce
1. Cut your salmon into portions before marinating.
2. In a large ziplock bag, pour in Kelchner’s Smoky Maple Chipotle Marinade and Sauce, add your salmon. Let marinate in the fridge for 4 hours.
3. When ready to cook, turn the oven on broil and line a large baking dish or rimmed baking sheet with tin foil or parchment paper.
4. Place salmon on baking sheet and place half way down in the oven.
5. Broil 10-12 minutes, depending on the thickness of the salmon.
Serves: 2 | Prep Time: 4 hours | Total Time: 4 hours & 12 minutes