Grilled Shrimp & Scallop Kabobs with Smoky Maple Chipotle Marinade
- 1 cup Kelchner’s Smoky Maple Chipotle Marinade and Sauce
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ¾ pound sea scallops
- 12 uncooked large shrimp in shells
- 8 medium whole fresh mushrooms, cut into 1-inch slices
- 8 cherry tomatoes, cut into 1-inch slices
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 1-inch slices
1. Heat coals or gas grill for direct heat.
2. Cut scallops in half if over 1 inch in diameter.
3. Thread scallops, shrimp, optional mushrooms, tomatoes and zucchini alternately on each of four 10-inch metal skewers.
4. Brush with Kelchner’s Smoky Maple Chipotle Marinade and Sauce. Season with salt & pepper to taste.
5. Grill uncovered 4 inches from medium heat 10 to 15 minutes, brushing frequently with Kelchner's Smoky Maple Chipotle and turning once, until scallops are white and shrimp are pink and firm.
Serves: 2 | Prep Time: 10 minutes | Total Time: 25 minutes