Traditional Creamy Coleslaw
- 1 tablespoon seasoned rice wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons and ⅐ teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoons and ½ teaspoon Kelchner's Horseradish
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon dry mustard
- ¼ teaspoon celery salt
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ (28 ounce) package coleslaw mix
Whisk mayonnaise, sugar, rice wine vinegar, lemon juice, Kelchner's Horseradish, onion powder, dry mustard, celery salt, salt, and black pepper in a large mixing bowl, stirring to dissolve sugar. Fold coleslaw mix into dressing. Cover bowl and refrigerate 1 hour before serving.
There are currently no comments for this recipe. Why not try it out and let us know how it tastes?
Write a review