Lemon Dill Fish Tacos
- 1-2 pounds Fish (ie: mahi-mahi, halibut, or snapper), cut into 1-2 inch cubes
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 bottle Kelchner’s Lemon Dill Marinade and Sauce
- corn or flour tortillas
- your favorite toppings
1. Heat 1-2 tablespoons of oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Lightly brown fish on all sides. Add Kelchner’s Lemon Dill Marinade and Sauce and simmer to thicken (2-3 minutes).
3. Serve with warm tortillas and your favorite toppings.
Serves: 4 | Prep Time: 10 minutes | Total Time: 15 minutes