Smoky Maple Chipotle Stir Fry
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and cubed
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and cubed
- ¼ cup sliced sweet onions
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1 cup Kelchner’s Smoky Maple Chipotle
- ¼ cup chopped roasted peanuts
1. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Cook and stir the bell pepper and onion in the oil until slightly tender, 5 to 7 minutes. Remove pepper and onion from the skillet and set aside.
3. Add the chicken to the skillet, pour in Kelchner’s Smoky Maple Chipotle Marinade and Sauce; cook and stir chicken until no longer pink inside.
4. Add the bell peppers and onions; toss to combine. Cook until the peppers and onions are heated completely, 3 to 5 minutes.
5. Sprinkle with chopped peanuts to serve.
Serves: 2 | Prep Time: 10 minutes | Total Time: 20 minutes
There are currently no comments for this recipe. Why not try it out and let us know how it tastes?
Write a review