Roast Beef & Horseradish Cream Cheese Crackers
- • 1 box Ritz crackers
- 1 8 oz. block of cream cheese, softened
- 1-2 tbsp Kelchner's Horseradish
- 1 tbsp Kelchner's Hot Mustard
- 1 lb shaved Deli roast beef
- chopped parsley (for garnish), optional
Directions• In the bowl of a stand mixer, combine the cream cheese, Kelchner's Horseradish, and Kelchner's Mustard, creaming together until everything's evenly incorporated.
• Top each cracker with a generous spoonful of the cream cheese mixture, and use the back of the spoon to gently 'spread' the mixture out onto the cracker. Top the cream cheese spread on the crackers with the shaved roast beef.
• If using the garnish, sprinkle the prepared crackers with chopped parsley. Serve immediately, so that the crackers stay crisp.