Caribbean Jerk Chicken Stir-Fry
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- ¼ cup Kelchner’s Carribean Jerk Marinade
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 medium green onions, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin orange segments, drained
- ½ cup honey-roasted peanuts
- 4 cups hot cooked rice
Place chicken in heavy-duty plastic bag. Add Kelchner’s Jerk Chicken Marinade ; seal bag and shake until chicken is evenly coated.
Heat oil in 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken; stir-fry 10 to 12 minutes or until no longer pink in center.
Add onions and bell pepper; stir-fry 2 to 3 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
3 Gently stir in orange segments. Sprinkle with peanuts.
Serve over rice and enjoy!