Chicken Sandwich with Beet Horseradish
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast(s)
- 3/4 cups beer
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 4 oz sliced cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp Kelchner's Beet Horseradish
- 1/4 tsp mustard powder
- 1/4 tsp ginger, ground
- 4 sesame seed rolls, cut in half
- Optional toppings: lettuce, sliced tomato, sliced dill pickles, sliced onions
Between plastic wrap, pound chicken to ¼ inch thickness.In a bowl mix beer and Worcestershire, add chicken. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours.Discard marinade. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Place chicken on greased grill over medium-high heat; close lid. Cook, turning once, for 12 minutes or until no longer pink inside. Top chicken breasts with cheese.Mix Silver Spring Beet Horseradish, mayonnaise, honey, mustard powder and ginger. Spread Beet Horseradish mixture over cut sides of rolls. Top with chicken and desired toppings.
Serve & Enjoy!