Thai Chili Sauce
A deliciously complex blend of sweet and tangy with just the right amount of chili heat.
Have you tried?
- Dip for shrimp, fried calamari, fried clams, onion rings, sweet potato fries, or raw vegetables (crudités)
- Perfect sauce for oysters, pad thai, egg rolls, crab cakes and stir fry
- Try it in place of ketchup on burgers, hot dogs, bratwurst, kielbasa, french fries, and cheese steaks
- Wonderful complement to rotisserie chicken, chicken wings, chicken nuggets, and chicken tenders
- Great for hard boiled eggs or deviled eggs, tater tots, hash browns, sausage, and ring bologna
- Dip for grilled cheese sandwiches and mozzarella sticks
- Use as a glaze for meatloaf, pork tenderloin, baked ham, or smoked turkey
- Try it in place of BBQ sauce for ribs, chicken or pulled pork
- Great with beef, turkey, pork or chicken meatballs